Sunflower PYO NOW CLOSED!
Blueberries NOW CLOSED.
August Picking Hours:
Open 6 days/week. 8:30am-6pm
Closed on Wednesdays only.
Kustermans Farm offers pick-your-own:
• Blueberries: NOW CLOSED
• Raspberries: NOW CLOSED
• Sunflower Head PYO: NOW CLOSED
• Pumpkins: late September and October
• Strawberries starting June 2019!
Bring the Family!
Everyone welcome! Picking berries is quite simple and we ensure that you and your children are fully equipped to gather lots of yummy berries.
Bring your Appetite!
Refreshments are available on site in our Market,
with plenty of picturesque places to enjoy them!
Don't forget your camera, sunscreen, bug spray and weather appropriate clothing...but, not to worry...our market has you covered!
Please Do Not Bring:
• Your own berry containers. Small pests can travel in these containers and have the potential to wipe out our entire crop. Fear not, we will make sure you have everything you need to pick at no extra cost to you.
• The Family Pet: For health and safety reasons we ask that you leave your furry friends at home
Kustermans Family Farm provides acres of outdoor fun and incredible memories for young and old alike. Whether you come to Pick-Your-Own farm- fresh blueberries, raspberries and pumpkins, shop in our Farm Market & Bakery, specializing in the best of locally grown and produced foods and gift or spend the day in our incredible Farm Fun Yard, Kustermans is sure to make your day Berry Happy. Groups are always welcome for Birthdays, School Tours or Corporate Events.